1. The name and contact details of the person responsible for processing data and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing carried out by:
DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH,
Hesslingsweg 65 – 69,
44309 Dortmund (Germany)
Telefon: +49 (0)231-92 50 00-555
In particular, should you have questions about how your personal data is collected, processed or used, about requesting information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as about withdrawing your consent, please contact the company data protection officer of the DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH.
The data protection officer of the DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH is appointed by:
SIGMA SYSTEMS GmbH
Mr Oliver Schwarzmann
Phone: +49 911 50961 290
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the manner and purpose of its use
a) When you visit the website
When you access our website https://www.nacera.us/, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. In this case, the following information is recorded without your involvement and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting computer
- The date and time of your access
- The time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The name and URL of the retrieved file
- The website from where the access originated (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- The language and version of the browser software
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a seamless connection to the website
- Guaranteeing convenient use of our website
- Evaluating the system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the data processing purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of deducing details specific to you.
b) When you subscribe to our newsletter
If you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (a) of the GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter at regular intervals. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, for example, using a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your request to unsubscribe by e-mail at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When you use our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, you have the option of using the form provided on the website to make contact with us. If you do so, you will need to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the enquiry originated and in order to respond to it. You can provide additional information if you wish.
Data is processed for the purpose of making contact with us in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (a) of the GDPR based on the consent voluntarily provided by you.
The personal data recorded by us for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted once your enquiry has been dealt with.
d) When you send an e-mail
When you write us an e-mail, we store the data provided by you (e.g. your e-mail address, where applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to respond to your queries.
This data is also processed for the purpose of making contact with us in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (a) of the GDPR based on the consent voluntarily provided by you.
We would like to point out that the transmission of data by means of unencrypted e-mails may be subject to security flaws and that it is therefore not possible to protect data completely against access by third parties. We recommend that you bear this in mind with regard to sensitive data.
3. Disclosure of data
The transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have provided us with your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (a) of the GDPR,
- disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (f) of the GDPR is required to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, for example, to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest that warrants protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (c) of the GDPR is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation by which we are bound and
- disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (b) of the GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you and is legally permissible. For example, your data will be disclosed to the designated shipping company insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of goods. For the purpose of processing payments, we will disclose your payment data to the authorised credit institution or to the payment provider selected during the order process.
In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data in the form of commissioned processing pursuant to Art. 28 of the GDPR. These service providers are carefully selected and commissioned by us, are explicitly required to adhere to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
The cookie stores information that arises in each case in conjunction with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we will receive direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
To optimise the user experience, we also set temporary cookies that are stored for a defined period on your device. If you visit our website again to avail of our services, the website automatically recognises that you previously visited us along with any entries and settings you created so that you do not need to enter these again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer or to notify you each time before a new cookie is created. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website. However, you are also entitled at any time to reject our use of session cookies. We will then delete them. For more information, please contact email@example.com or our data protection officer mentioned above.
5. Analyse tools/tracking tools
The tracking measures outlined below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (f) of the GDPR. We use these tracking measures on the one hand to ensure the appropriate design and ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to document the use of our website in the form of statistics, which we then evaluate in order to optimise our website for you. These interests should be considered legitimate according to the above-mentioned regulation. For information about the respective data processing purposes and data categories, refer to the relevant tracking tools specified by us.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of interest-based design and ongoing optimisation of our web pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under clause 4) are used. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page).
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request
is transmitted to and stored on a Google server located in the USA. The information is used to evaluate how you used the website in order to compile reports about website activities and to provide additional services connected with the use of the website and Internet use for the purposes of market research and the interest-based design of this website. This information may also be transmitted to third parties if this is required by law or insofar as the third parties are commissioned to carry out processing. On no account will your IP address be merged with other data held by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised so that association is not possible (lP masking).
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing a browser add-on available here.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the corresponding link: Deactivate Google Analytics. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected in future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find additional information about data protection in conjunction with Google Analytics, for example, in the Google Analytics Help.
b) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to document the use of our website in the form of statistics, which we then evaluate in order to optimise our website for you. In this case, Google AdWords sets a cookie (see clause 4) on your computer if you accessed our website from a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the AdWords customer before the cookie has expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked using the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for the AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The AdWords customers are notified of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page containing a conversion tracking tag. However, customers do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of the cookie required for this purpose - for example, by configuring the browser to deactivate the automatic setting of cookies in general. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by configuring your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”. You can find Google’s privacy instructions regarding conversion tracking here.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR to request information about the personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purpose of such processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as it was not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR to request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that processing is not required in order to exercise the right of free expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful but you are not seeking to have the data deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 of the GDPR to withdraw at any time the consent you issued to us. This means that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you can generally contact the supervisory authority with jurisdiction at your usual place of residence or workplace at our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 (f) of the GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data provided that you do so for reasons arising from your particular situation or if the purpose of the objection is to prevent direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without the requirement to specify a particular situation.
To assert your right to withdraw or right to object, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
While you visit our website, we use the popular SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form if the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser is depicted in locked position.
In addition to this, we employ suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised third-party access. We continuously improve our security measures in line with the latest technological developments.
You can only access your customer account by entering a personal password. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window after you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with other people.
9. Validity and changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
It may be necessary to amend this privacy statement to reflect the ongoing development of our website and the offers provided on it or to comply with changed legal or official regulations. You can download and print the respective up-to-date privacy statement at any time from our website at "https://www.nacera-medical.us/privacy-statement/ .
10. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc., hereinafter referred to as Google. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files, which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of how you use this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored on a server operated by Google in the USA. Google uses this information to evaluate how you used the website in order to compile reports about website activities and to provide additional services connected with the use of the website and Internet use. Google may also transmit this information to third parties if this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
On no account will Google link your IP address to other data. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by making the appropriate settings in your Internet browser. However, we would like to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected by Google about you in the manner described above and for the purposes previously mentioned.
We would also like to point out that we use the Google Analytics functions for display advertising, remarketing, reports on impressions within the Google Display network and Google Analytics reports on performance according to demographic features and interests. Visitors can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and adapt the advertisements in the Google Display network by opening the display settings … https://www.google.de/settings/ads! We use remarketing with Google Analytics for on-line advertising to place ads on websites of third-party providers including Google. Cookies are used by us and by third party providers including Google. This includes, in particular, the combined use of initial provider cookies (e.g. Google Analytics cookies) and third-party provider cookies (e.g. DoubleClick cookies) based on previous visits by a user to our website as well as the orientation, optimisation and placement of advertisements on this basis.
This also means that we link advertisement impressions, other uses of advertisement services as well as interactions with these advertisement impressions and advertisement services with the visits to our website. This means that we can influence their future roll-out. The above includes the use of interest-related advertising by Google. The data that has been gathered in this way and the visitor data of third-party providers (e.g. age, gender and interests) are collected by us and analysed in Google Analytics. The data is also used for advertisement impressions, other uses of advertisement services as well as interactions with these advertisement impressions and advertisement services.